Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quilting


I
said yes to a good friend of mine when she asked if I could make Quilting and Sewing related chocolates when the truth was I had no idea if I really could. What was I going to make and how was I going to make it? She was nice enough to give me a list of items that she as a Quilter uses which was helpful, but how was I going to make these things out of CHOCOLATE?? I was now on a mission to find the perfect molds. Not an easy task but I did find some!!
I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the Pacifier and Teddy Bear on the Pink Baby Blanket are raised. The Quilt Squares were neat, they are done in blue and pink because I was making baby stuff at the time and had some left over chocolate. I happened upon the Button Lollipop mold by accident, it fit in with the sewing theme so I couldn't pass it up. All these things can be made in most colors. The Spool of Thread is dusted in light blue, to make it look like strands of thread. For some reason I didn't take a picture of the Sewing Machine and Rotary Cutter. I'll have to make more so you can see those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment